Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lots of bits.

At last, I have time to post!! Hoo-frickin-yay!! New job, visitors and plenty of goings on have prevented me from picking up the blower and posting.

This is what we have been doing:

Celebrating 29th birthdays of besties:

Enjoying even more expensive fags:

Having family fun at the annual pool party:

Having a bob kind of day:

Picking up precious cargo brothers from the airport:

Tourist enjoying phone boxes in London:

Ciders in Camden Lock:

Sunning ourselves and plenty of shopping in Camden market:

Buying cheap cheap jewellery to decorate ones décolletage: 

Lastly, eating our Humpty Dumpty inspired egg cosies (don't get jealous):

Enjoying the fine weather???? I love it!! Must go paint my nails. They are looking teenage-esque. 

Xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Where are your followers/Commenters??? Am I the only one that puts a bloody comment on now Just one ancient aunt and godmother... streuth!!!!
    Anyway.... as I was saying, lovely pics and how nice that you have a visitor in town.. Hope your nailpolish is perfect and not chipped... eeeek! It would not BE GOOD! XXX

    ReplyDelete