Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vibing it up.

My new job is amaze. For those of you who don't know, I am a secondary school English teacher ( yes, really!) who has recently moved into the world of teacher recruitment.

Being a young Aussie agency, Vibe love to get pole-axed (drunk) and enjoy a can (beer) or two... Here are some shots of our partay on Fri night:





Long hours, intense work but the social life defo makes up for it.

Happy Tuesday everyone xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome time!
    P.s. I would love for you to link up tomorrow for What I wore wednesday. You can check out my blog page for the really simple rules. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too late I think!!!!! Will do it again!!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. What does teacher recruitment entail? I don't think that's really done in the states! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get teachers into schools when other teachers are ill! We also find teachers jobs for the school year, I love it :)xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you are working hard and playing hard... As it should be !! XX

    ReplyDelete