Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Muse make-up.

Releasing my inner rock chick is never hard. I love black clothes, black make-up and black cats. Muse concert at the Emirates Stadium last night was incredible.

I hope my outfit was more rock chick than desperado old lady chick:

My top and necklace were totally bargainous from Asda. I am not afraid to say that out loud. £10. Win.

Jacket: £25 from Primark, another high-end store which rivals Asda in the price stakes. Jeans: $30 cotton on. Boots: £25 from New Look. Thighs: models own inherited from mother. Roots: need doing.

I was proud of my makeup: 

Black eyeshadow in the corners, lined with Rimmel eyeliner . No blending allowed. 


 Not too heavy I know.

 We had SO much fun judging by my raging hangover today. Did I never tell you I live life on the edge??

Happy bank hol everyone xxxx

1 comment:

  1. NOOO you did not look old lady rock chic... that is reserved for me ... Lovely make ups though maybe a touch of lip gloss would have been good too...(I can say that as your godmother (Fairy) ) Ha ha ! XX

    ReplyDelete