Monday, April 22, 2013

Saturday Sparkles

Today I am feeling extremely hungover. I glugged my way through too many cocktails last night and ended up getting home at 5am ( London does this to you...) The country boy was out with me too and today we are feeling very sorry for ourselves. Never again. (Until next Saturday).

Here's my beautiful sparkly clutch from a few posts back:




And here is the clutch in full effect with the outfit:



Oh how I love looking at photos pre-cocktails and crazy times. Should've had a word with myself so I wouldn't be hanging today. Bleurghhhhh.

3 comments:

  1. Sparkly clutch looks GORGEOUS as do you (pre going out!)..... !!! Glad you love it - I'm SUCH a generous fairy G'mother.. and p.s. you're coming to me next weekend so NO getting pie-eyed and rolling in at 5am ! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't, promise!!! Yes you are an alright godmother, haha xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the clutch! Good luck getting through the day with that hangover! Haha have a great week!

    ReplyDelete