Monday, April 29, 2013

Get the Rimmel Look.

I regularly buy new mascara and enjoy seeking out the newest on the market. Having not been blessed with luscious, thick and long eyelashes (as you'll see), sans makeup they do resemble pee holes in the sand. Not a good look. Packaging is important, as is a decent shaped wand...

My latest purchase:
Rimmel's Lash Accelerator mascara. Cost about £4 I think. Cheap as...
Me pre-mascara-application peeholes:
Yes I know Hallowe'en isn't for another six month...
My eyes after the operation:
The wand itself is fairly thin but I only applied several coats. It really did elongate my pathetic lashes. Me likey.
A happy bunny:
Excuse the wet hair btw. Was so desperate to shove make-up on my face that I didn't bother drying the barnet.
Operation manicure was also on the agenda today. Painted my nails in 'Man Overboard' from Rimmel's 60 second collection. I LOVE all these polishes as they are so reasonable (like £3.99 a pop I think...), take ages to chip and only take under a minute to dry. Perfect for us 21st Century, busy as bees females:
Not to blow my own trumpet but this photo looks totally professional. Check out that glimmer haha.
I am also getting VERY excited at the arrival of my dear friend Jess from Australia. I have to pick her up from the airport tomorrow at the crack of. I love airports :-).

XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment