Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tour Guide Part 1...

Those of you who know me well or who read this blog may well be aware of my love for everything Australian- the weather, beaches, wine, sport, men, wine, men...(haha) and the wonderful friends I have made when I lived there.

Last week I was SO happy to have my buddy Jess come over to London, all on her ownsome (girl power!!!) and spend a decent few days with meeeeeeee (I know. Bloody lucky.)

Here are some visuals of our time together:

Jess on a London tube for the first time...


The token shot of the guard outside the Queen's hood.

Us plebs outside the Buckingham Palace

My fave street ever- Regent Street. Gosh I look like such a tourist.

Day two saw us visiting Trafalgar Sq. My up-do was a prevention device for those minging pigeons.  There weren't any there though but I still went with the barnet.

Hooray. No pigeons.

No this isn't an ad for phone sex or prossies. She just liked the phone box ok?

On top of the London Eye. Those smiles are not forced. We genuinely loved it up there !!

The Shard. Jess thought it sounded rude. Haha. I think it looks like a really pointy Jean Paul Gaultier bra. Sort of. 

I do love London, it rocks my socks off. I also love pretending I know shit loads about a city. If anyone is coming over then give me a shout at Regally Blonde HQ (that's here. Haha).

Regally Blonde Tours isn't over just yet... Part 2 coming up this week!

xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic time!! = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori! We did, so lovely having friends over xxx

      Delete