Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wake Me Up First Flush...

Make up is something I LOVE buying. I think I get more satisfaction out of purchasing new foundation than I do a pair of trousers. This maybe due to the fact I have an annoying figure (pear shapes- do you hear me??!!) and often dislike the cellulite-inducing, fat-showing mirrors in changing rooms. Buying make up is playful, fun and I believe I am lucky to have decent skin. Not perfect skin, just decent.

Here are two products I recently bought on the recommendations of my lovely fellow blonde Miss Bonnie and my Fairy Godmother, Neutral Territory.

Here's 17 blush in First Flush. I love that pop of pink on my cheeks, Miss B swore by this stuff and she ALWAYS looks beaut:
Only £3.99!!! (or something like that) Felt like I was shoplifting....
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer stick in 030 Classic Beige. Fairy Godmother had this in her make-up bag and me, doing the usual rummaging around her stuff (so fun!), found this stick. I looked, I applied, I loved, I bought:
Deep set eyes like moi need shizz like this. And plenty of it. Oh and only cost £4.99 (again, something ridiculous like that...)
The results:
Only a teeny weeny bit of First Flush needs to be applied, unless you want to channel the Ronald McDonald look of course.
Wake Me Up concealer was placed under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose. Also good to hide those spots. Bleurgh. (Hate that word- spots.)
I did powder and finish my eye make-up so I didn't resemble pee holes in the sand.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. You've been a busy bee on the blog front... Nice blusher and of course I know about the 2nd product being on the receiving end of all your rummaging tricks! love your Fairy G. XXX
    p.s. love previous 3 posts and the b and w dress looks fab.. - very elegant and nice length too. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tankssss!!! Yes, I love the concealer stick, so good!! xxx

      Delete
  2. PEE HOLES!

    I think that blusher looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great POST! I love natural looking make-up application. Thanks for the tutorial. You're just so pretty ;)
    Have a great week dear!!

    -Ashley @ design-parlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete