A Blog.
I love the new look!!! Nothing wrong with your computer skills! Great 'Me' and 'Country Boy' photos. It's FAB!!! xxx
I love my country boy pic too! He's such a hunk! XXX
Love the new design and piccies... Very 'you' Miss P! XXX
Thank you Aunt S! Kind of needed the makeover and feel as though I have reignited my love for blogging again! XX
I love it; I feel stuck in a rut with my design too. This is very very cute.
Thank you! It still needs a few touches here and there, just need to figure out how to do them! XX
HAHA! I know how you feel! Time to make friends with some graphic designers! Happy weekend, Emily http://partymixtape.blogspot.ca/
I love the new look!!! Nothing wrong with your computer skills! Great 'Me' and 'Country Boy' photos. It's FAB!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love my country boy pic too! He's such a hunk! XXX
DeleteLove the new design and piccies... Very 'you' Miss P! XXX
ReplyDeleteThank you Aunt S! Kind of needed the makeover and feel as though I have reignited my love for blogging again! XX
DeleteI love it; I feel stuck in a rut with my design too. This is very very cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It still needs a few touches here and there, just need to figure out how to do them! XX
DeleteHAHA! I know how you feel! Time to make friends with some graphic designers!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend,
Emily
http://partymixtape.blogspot.ca/