Saturday, September 15, 2012

Birthday Belle, Wedding Bells.

I was lucky enough to consume LOTS of free alcohol on my birthday as the Country Boy and I went to a diddly wedding. Diddly meaning little, small, intimate in lots of ways.

Here's me blowing out my candles. I just about had enough breath to get them all in one go...


The setting (Castlemaine Golf Club, Country Vic):


Myself with The Country Boy (far right) and the gang:


Us:


Boyf with the diddly bride and only bridesmaid, cutesville:


The three amigos:


The next day was DEFINITELY not so pretty...My dress was borrowed from a friend. It's from Little Bird. I am a huge fan of wearing new clothes through the medium of borrowing.

3 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous!!! Glad you had fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bday Belle, You always bring a smile to my face. “LOTS of free alcohol” … “new clothes through the medium of borrowing” – hilarious & so totally you! Looks like the fun continues! Great pics, Miss S!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Only you could borrow so much and get away with it!! Hope the dress was returned to the owner in a PRISTINE fashion.... Lovely pics too. XXX

    ReplyDelete