Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birthday and the Trip

It was my 28th birthday 10 days ago. I was spoilt with this watch:

Oh my goodness. I just love love love love love love love it.

I am going back to the UK (with boyf in tow) in November. A back to back winter is what I am doing. Have I ever told you that I am only a Summer person??

My wish list for winter via Pinterest:




These clothes will certainly help me through my hibernation and make it a lot more bearable. The Country Boy and I are hoping to dash off to Egypt in November, may help to break up the dreaded winter...

Keepin' it real. Haha.

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Very nice watch and love your Pin-INTEREST finds!! God that place is to addictive. Miss you too XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG just realised that there was a typo. "to addictive" - sorry, should be TOO addictive....! How awful must have been typing far too quickly. XXX

      Delete
  2. The rose gold watch is very special you lucky girl!!! The winter fashions are fab - can't go wrong with a great pair of boots and knits. Shall miss you! PS: Love Auntie S and her Pin-Interest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know if i could handle double winter!!
    you are game.
    although i have been to paris for new years and it is so beautiful.
    the christmas lights were up and it was romantic!!
    aww
    maybe do a day trip!!

    love the watch :)
    thank you for the lovely comments about my wedding photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh, yeah Crimbo trip to Paris!! We are def doing that. I went to Paris when I was 9 and didn't care about the tower, but now I do! xx

      Delete
  4. Loving your wishlist!

    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! The sweater looks so cozy and gorgeous. I love the watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with my watch! He has good taste xx

      Delete