Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sister sister.

Bonjourno bonjourno. It has been an incredibly busy time in Regally Blonde land. What with all the partying/drinking/shmoozing/eating/working I have done.
I wanted to share a few pics of me with my lil sis up in Brisbane. She's been travelling/working/drinking coke/smoking loads up there so thought I'd pay her a visit during my school hols.
Here's us hitting the town:



Taking Brisbane by storm. A rain storm:



Decided to ride a kangaroo:

Missing her so much. She's off banana picking in Cairns... hmmmmm... It's back to the UK for me and the boyf in November, 12 weeks and counting :-)

XXX

2 comments:

  1. S'cuse me... thought she had GIVEN UP smoking!! Lovely pics though... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Missy!!! A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-) Hope you did something FAB!!! It's been a while since I've been in Blog Land and I'm THRILLED you are back in operation - no more having to sign in. Yippee!!! Looks like you and Lil Sis had fun ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete