Monday, June 25, 2012

Being Laura Bingle and more.

I am GUILTY!!! I am thoroughly enjoying 'Being Lara Bingle' (or as the boyf's Dad calls it 'Being Laura Bingle'?? Errr, yeah ok). I know I shouldn't but it is such a guilty guilty pleasure and it makes me look forward to my Tuesday nights.

Here's Laura haha:




Another TV show I ADORE is Offspring. It is just so friggin gooooood and Patrick is DEEVINE. Nom nom nom. Offspring is also set in Fitzroy, Melbourne and I have been there with my wonderful aunt.




The Voice concluded last week and Karise Eden was named winner winner chicken dinner. I knew she'd win from the start because I have instinct muahahahaha. My love for Delta travelled in peaks and troughs. She's so preedy but not.that.bright.

Karise:

Delta:
Delta:

More Deltaaaaaaaaaa:



I am off to 'Be Sophie P' now.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha - "Being Sophie P" - will there be a series I wonder? Only 3 more of Offspring to go - boo too!! Not got into being Lara B though. From wonderful Aunt with love XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know- only 3 more episodes of Offspring!!What to do on a Wednesday night??!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. bingle show is the only thing my husband watches on tv at the moment hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete