Friday, June 8, 2012

Proud to be British

This has been a mixed week. I have LOVED watching the jubilee celebrations, the craziness of it all and loopy British peeps talking about the festivities, however it has also made me homesick (sad face here). I missed going to the races with my friends in London, I missed celebrating with my Mum and Grandmother and generally I missed not being around for it all. Boo.

On a happier note, Kate did not disappoint:



The Queen looked amaze:


And cool cards were produced:

I loved the flotilla. Apparently this will be the top girls name this year, haha:


It makes me excited to be going back to England in November for a while. Hoorah. The boyf is coming too, yipppeeeeee. God save the Queen. Regal.




1 comment:

  1. Great pics and yes, the Duchess looked fab. as did our Queenie... Where are all your loyal followers Regal?? XXX

    ReplyDelete