A Blog.
i love that you're already looking for dresses for spring. a girl after my own heart. i adore the first one. perfection. amazing post, love. if you get a second, please check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xowww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I love both dresses but I would choose the coral one since it is for spring! Love your blog and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in either :)
Thanks for the advice Stephanie, I do love coral for Spring! XXX
i love that you're already looking for dresses for spring. a girl after my own heart. i adore the first one. perfection. amazing post, love. if you get a second, please check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I love both dresses but I would choose the coral one since it is for spring! Love your blog and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in either :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice Stephanie, I do love coral for Spring! XXX
ReplyDelete