I am already onto it:
Cute T. I likey:

Shorts 4 summer. Come to Muma:

Daisy dress, perfect for those balmy evening BBQs:

Another race day contender. Sh-weeeeeeet:

These aren't from Topshop but from Dotti. The quest for a race day dress is a tiring one:


The mint green dress is strapless (if you're confused that is...) it has some sexy cut out side panel things going on. I haven't tried it on. A bit worried that I'll be channelling a 13-year-old-disco-wannabe-meets-prostitute look.
We shall seeeeee.
Red topshop dress v. cute - have seen it in black but fabric too thick I think for Oz at moment! Think no 'cut outs' for the races, Ms S, though.... When are you going? Miss you. XX
ReplyDeleteAhhhh it's getting warm in Melbourne, isn't it!! We had snow here in New York on Saturday. It was EPIC.
ReplyDeleteTwo winters in a row - how on earth will I cope?! At least I have TopShop about a 15minute walk away ;-)
Poppy xox