Friday, October 7, 2011

My Boyfriend.

Back in May I became single. I decided I wasn't going to stay in Australia anymore and desperately wanted to go back to England. In July I went back to England for a visit and was still set on coming back to live in England for good.

On the morning of Saturday 13th August I booked my flight back to England. A one way ticket booked for December 24th 2011. On the evening of Saturday 13th August I met the man who rocks my world. Mr Country Boy:


Now, I have always been a big believer in what's meant to be, will be and honestly, I cannot for the life of me believe this has happened.

He started off as my FWB (Friends With Benefits...)and then I fell in love. Crazy, scary, stupid, head-in-your-hands, heart-in-your-throat, love.


I have cried to my Mum about him. I have cried to my best friend about him. Ridiculous and cheesy but I don't care.

I am that happy :-)

6 comments:

  1. what an awesome post! i am so glad you find this one! keep em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Sophs!!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to catch up and hear all about Mr Country Boy. You two look happy. Go, girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this post gave me shivers! Im so happy for you as I have a similiar story! Best of luck and so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy Regally Blonde right here girlies :-) XXX

    ReplyDelete