Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Holidays...

School hols are well and truly underway here in Melbs and I am taking advantage. I went to Apollo Bay (on Australia's south coast)with these weirdos for a few days haha:



The weather was great. I needed my suncream:




Me and my big rod:


Saw this in a cute shop:


Saturday was Grand Final Day so I decided to get drunk and smell doggies bottoms:

And put them on my head. As you do:

The lovely hostess and myself:

No Aussie house party is complete without a BBQ. Grrrrr:

Me with my lil bro:


I am doing a half marathon on Sunday. Arghhhhhhhhh. Just need to organise an oxygen tank and mask to help me out... :-S

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, these pics are so cute and I like your funny comments. It looks like you had a great time and I hope your run goes well, there's no way I could finish. :)
    xoDale
    Following you now! I'm a fashion stylist here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dale for your comment... Will check out your blog :-) XXX

    ReplyDelete