Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stuff I am loving...

It's not the most positive of times here in Regally Blonde land at the moment so just going to focus on the things I am loving right now.

I want to see this film and have Reese's locks...





Loving the new season of Masterchef. They have me. Nom nom nom nom:




Loving going to the AFL and perving on this lot. There's nothing better than a perve, a cider and a pie, haha:




Loving running and OTT sweating. Nice:


Loving the thought of going here for a few days in July:


...then finally seeing my wonderful friends and family here:


XXXX

*Pictures from Google Images

5 comments:

  1. you are going to dubai, is that your stop over?
    In the word of n dubz, na na, niiiice!

    miss you homegirl
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I am!!!! Na na niice all da way!! Haha. Miss you more Moulder XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I am a new follower and I am in love with your blog!!

    I just started one and I would love your opinions :)

    http://itsasipofwineitssummertime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adored water for elephants. i didn't think it was possible for me to like robert p, but he was great. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete