
It really was a good film. (Probably helped the fact I went Gold Class, it was in 3D, he was hot- I tried to touch him but couldn't, haha)
Miss Portman graced the screen yet again. She played 'The Woman of Science: Jane' AND she got to kiss Thor. Hooray.

He's played by Chris Hemsworth, an Aussie actor. He's in my top three now. I fancy him loads:

Hiya:

I'm seeing 'Water For Elephants' on Friday. Can't wait xx
I fancy him. a LOT. (said in my BEST English accent!) ;) xoxo
ReplyDeletePrepare yourself Sophie for Water for Elephants. I'm still haunted by it 20 hours later. I was a mess!!!
ReplyDeleteKateBx
A very good accent Miss LouLou!! Haha...
ReplyDeleteVery much looking forward to it KateB- I've heard it's a tear jerker... xxx
Your posts are awesome. You make me laough. I'm a summer baby too but we haven't had much of warm weather in the states either this spring. Ready for summer. xx
ReplyDeleteI love the movies! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog - I loved London. I loved it so much, that we just went back again at the beginning of this year (coming soon in another blog post!) But how amazing that you are living in Australia. That place is definitely on our bucket list to visit!
ReplyDelete