A Blog.
:-( but so glad your girls are lovely and Romeo is a lad!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hope you're ok and glad you have friends to help you thru. Looking forward to reading more posts from you xx
Thank you both xxx
OhH my goodness... sweet girl I hope you are alright. I think you are fabulous. How about a trip up to the states for a real Kentucky Southern girl time?? Seriously, how FUN would that be?!?!
Oh Sophie - just catching up on your blog. So sorry. So glad you have got some great flatmates and the cat sounds like a winner! Loves his name.
:-( but so glad your girls are lovely and Romeo is a lad!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteHope you're ok and glad you have friends to help you thru. Looking forward to reading more posts from you xx
ReplyDeleteThank you both xxx
ReplyDeleteOhH my goodness... sweet girl I hope you are alright. I think you are fabulous. How about a trip up to the states for a real Kentucky Southern girl time?? Seriously, how FUN would that be?!?!
ReplyDeleteOh Sophie - just catching up on your blog. So sorry. So glad you have got some great flatmates and the cat sounds like a winner! Loves his name.
ReplyDelete