I love her so much and miss her terribly. Being out here is an amazing experience and I'm very lucky to have incredible family and friends out here too, however there's still times that I wish my dear, dear, wonderfully funny Mum was here. I'm seeing her in just less than two months and I cannot WAIT to give her the BIGGEST cuddle ever :-)
Enjoy...


Here she is with her wonderful boyfriend Steve:


The following pics crack me up!! I love her because she ALWAYS gets involved...


Miss you and love you so much Mum- cannot wait to see you!!! XXXXXXXXX
Tee hee... lovely pics and of course the riding one makes me smile so much too! XX
ReplyDeleteShe is just as gorgeous as you. Lovely pics xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tribute to me Soph....Love you sooooooo much and even though I know you love your life down under, I do miss you terribly....cannot wait until july when you are home for a couple of weeks...so proud of you for what you have achieved while you have been living in Melbs.......lots of love and hugs, and Love you millionsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ReplyDelete