Thursday, May 5, 2011

NEW Purchases...

Check out my new boots:

Sexy as:

I am a very lucky chicken as my wonderful aunt originally bought these boots, she then went and bought ANOTHER pair (which she was after for a looooong time) and so she sold them to moi.

That's not all the Shop of Aunt had to offer. Cousin P (her dawter) was bought these items but couldn't take them back to England and so I nabbed them:

Pretty dress from ASOS:


Gawgus print:


Hot top from Cotton On. Love the neckline:


Bought this recently too. It's a 'Concealer Wheel' by Kryolan- LOVING it. Covers a multitude of sins from the night before:

Geddit asap.

Just before I go... how amazing is this pic from my terrace? It's my fave one yet :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love your post - you are so gorgeous!! Will be posting about my boots soon... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture from your terrace is stunning. I am also quite jealous of your boots - got to love stylish relatives with the same size feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is gorgous. Amazing boots and gorgeous clothes.

    ReplyDelete