Kate was breathtaking:

As for Pippa... Wow, she looked sexy as. Harry couldn't stop licking his lips. Chelsy WHO????!!!!

Loved this moment. Apparently Wills turned to Kate's Dad with a little smile on his face and said "this was meant to be a small family occasion..." How cute!

Kate's reception dress was fit for a wedding get up. I love the detailed waist band:

Pippa just radiated and looked sensational at the reception. Harry: nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...

Posh went for an understated style. She looked fab:

Zara's get up was striking. Great hat and gorgeous coat:

This trio of gorgeousness gets the Regally Blonde big fat tick. They are Will's cousins but on the good looking side of the fam. If I went to the wedding I would want to look like this:

And as for these two disasters... Where do I start??!! Princess Eugenie (on left) decided to enhance her large udders with a series of vile bows placed on the front. HORRID. Beatrice looked like a giant lady's parts (vile I know, but that's the only thing that comes into my mind...). Wrong colour and minging lattice detail at the top. GROSS.

...and how can we forget this disgusting number?! Bleurgh. Quick Anne! Get back in the car! Hide now! People may not have spotted you yet! I think someone vomited green and purple on her. Oh dear.

Despite some of the worst get ups I've laid eyes on, I absolutely LOVED the wedding. It really made me miss England and I just adore the way we celebrate such important occasions- no one does it quite like us :-)
Such a beautiful wedding. The last part of the post made me laugh. You're hilarious. I felt the same way about Eugenie and Beatrice. Kate looks stunning. :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot stop watching the wedding and I've DVR'd every little special I can find on it. I looove Kate's dress! And Pippa's too! I love Kate's style and cannot wait to see more of her in the months/years to come.
ReplyDeleteI know, me too Angie, it really was so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGlad you agree with me Ansa- it seems to be the general consensus! XX
I am obsessed! Kate was breathtaking, and Pippa is a HOTTIE!
ReplyDeleteIt was a stunning day - I particularly loved Pippa's dress. if I was planning a wedding (and was ten years younger with the figure I had pre-kids...) I would wear it as my wedding dress.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Lovely review!! you always make me smile Ms Sophie!! Great that we could share watching the Woyal Wedding together..xxxx
ReplyDelete'Twas fun Auntie SE!! Enjoyed every minute- especially the champers :-)!! XX
ReplyDelete