With the wedding just over 48 hours away I thought I'd share this little morsel of fun with you! It had me laughing so much, especially Harry and Wills. Amazing scenes people.
this is fantastic! The girls and I are thinking of throwing a royal wedding party where we all where tiaras and veils etc and go to an english bar here called the pub! xo this made my morning, great post Miss Sophie! Ps I would give anything to come visit you down under and find me an Aussie! Do you have any in mind for a PinkLouLou?
Of course I have lots of boys for you PinkLouLou!! They would love a blonde bombshell from the US to land in their lives! I am def going to be donning a tiara with a faux Kate engagement ring :-) Very excited!
this is fantastic! The girls and I are thinking of throwing a royal wedding party where we all where tiaras and veils etc and go to an english bar here called the pub! xo this made my morning, great post Miss Sophie! Ps I would give anything to come visit you down under and find me an Aussie! Do you have any in mind for a PinkLouLou?
ReplyDeleteheheheheheheeh
ReplyDeleteOf course I have lots of boys for you PinkLouLou!! They would love a blonde bombshell from the US to land in their lives! I am def going to be donning a tiara with a faux Kate engagement ring :-) Very excited!
ReplyDeleteLove this clip - saw it the other day and could not stop laughing !!!! XX
ReplyDeletehaha. Loved it! :)
ReplyDelete