Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Picture Perfect (although a slight copyright issue may occur...)

The following photos are by no means my handy work because A: I have no natural talent for this kind of thing and B: I could never ever afford the amazing state-of-the-expensive-art camera these pics were taken on :-)

My wonderful cousin P took these and I have just stolen/saved them from her facebook page (I think that's allowed...)

Here's Fed Square looking like the right stuff:


Loving the laneways...






Try telling that to the kids of today. Haha:


We decided to check out the new plonk bar in Myer but had to have our game faces on:


Plonk:


and more plonk:


Sitting pretty once all the plonkage had gone:


Moving on:


Has Mr Melbs text me? Prob not.


Currently I am staying at Mr Melbs' family farm indulging in sheep poo and yabbies.I LOVE it. It's a far cry from the WTF-how-much?-overly-priced champers bar I am getting oh so used too :-)

P.S. I so should've pretended these pics were taken by MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

2 comments:

  1. You are funny! Hope you are enjoying the sheep poo etc. Loving the photos - sure Miss P won't mind XXXX love, AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts. So witty and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete