Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A VERY Happy New Year!

This is THE moment where I hugged my Muma for the first time in eight months:



I really love this pic. It gives Love Actually a run for its money.

I hope you have all had a fab start to 2011... Mine kicked off beach stylee on our awesome terrace:



Mr Melbs and me with our leis:



Our NYE party really was the shizz. My Mum and Aunt Semi-Expat actually downed a Jagerbomb. Nice work girls, I am a VERY proud daughter/niece!

Here's me with my tropical Muma:



Mr Melbs aka the phenom chef: Nom nom nom :-)



I used a special pink sand bucket for my punch- I did forget to take a pic, but the evidence of how wonderous my punch was is right here:



THE amazing fireworks at midnight. Such a gorgeous view. We were also cheesy enough to have Katy Perry's Firework playing. The crowd went wild:


Here's Muma's lovely boyf Steeeeve scrubbing our terrace floor the morning after:



They missed a spot.

On New Year's Day we had a second family Christmas laid on by my VERY hungover Aunt. She refused to eat her egg you know. Here's the Christmassy table beautifully decorated:



Mr Melbs tucking into the delish grub mainly cooked by my Uncle due to the Aunt's hangover:-p



Me also with a hangover (the reason why my eyes look like pee holes in the sand). Couldn't wait to tuck in:



I'm having an amazing time with my Mum, it's so lovely to show her and her boyf Melbourne and how it's the best city in the world. More pics of our time together soon!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. Loooooove it :))))))

    Kiss
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee!! A great NYE party but you know what? That was definitely my FIRST and LAST Jagerbomb. Ever. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite possibly the cutest thing evah!! I LOVES the pic of you and your moms! and I LOVE Love Actually. FAVORITE movie ever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! As usual, you look beautiful! And that photo of you and your mom is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo of you hugging your mum is a treasure. So beautiful. Looks like you had an amazing Christmas too! H loves duck fat and we would have used it but we had none :( I thought it would be better for peeps that can't get it to suggest normal oil too. Now I want duck fat roast spuds hahaahah. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog, I love comments!!! :)

    ReplyDelete