Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Smack ma beach up.

Thought I'd indulge in a little bragging for this post. I have a few visitors coming over from the UK in the next few months and I want to show off ma beaches...I absolutely love the beach, my fave place in the world.

Over the last week since Muma has been here we have visited a few beaches here in Victoria... Luckily for us the weather was bewdiful, not so nice today though. Big fat raspberry. Boo.

Here's a gorge pic of Brighton Beach, just outside of Melbourne:



I love, love, LOVE the colourful shacks.

The city and beach view is amazing too:


Here's the beach at Rosebud on the Mornington Peninsula:



Mum and her boyf enjoying the stroll... Makes a change to rocks and shingle on English beaches. Bleurgh.

And here's a view of Smith's beach where I learnt to surf (badly) a year ago:


Mr Melbs and me frolicking together. Can you see my sexy knickers?!


It's raining out here at the mo so beach weather is a no go:-(... Looking forward to better beach weather and topping up the tan...

7 comments:

  1. Yes, we are v. lucky to have such gorgeous beaches near us. Love the pic of you and Monsieur Melbs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too- a dashing Monsieur Melbs! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Wish I were there. Cold and snow here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beach is my fave place too!! yahoooooo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time my UK friends come out the first thing I do is take them to Palm Beach here in Sydney (aka "Summer Bay"). It is such a gorgeous beach. Your blog is fabulous, so I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award. Have a look at my blog for further details...

    ReplyDelete