I am not a whinging pom ('bullshit'- says Miss H next to me) but I have had a good moan at the fact I am sweating around Christmas time. This is not kosher. Being from Engerland I'm meant to be freezing cold, pale with cracked lips AND have dry skin from central heating overload. Instead I am wearing cute sandals, summer skirts and becoming clammy all over. This time of year also makes us foreigners a little homesick :-(...
To cheer me up my gorgeous teacher friends have arranged a 'Party for the Pom'This is to make me feel more Christmassy!
We're heading to a bar called 'Chill On'- nice and icy. I think it looks pretty Christmas worthy to me:


This is definitely getting me into the Christmas mood. As long as my teeth are chattering and I'm freezing my ass off, I'm all good. I just love having my teacher friends taking care of me out here!!!
Babe, it's frickin freezing here, would love it to be warm!! Cars not starting, boiler packed up, ice ice baby!!! england goes into crisis when its snows, need to get some balls!
ReplyDeletemiss you twinkle tits
x
i second moulder on this one!!!
ReplyDeleteits ridiculously cold here!!!
wish i was in sunny oz! thanks for the chat on sunday - it helped lots :-)
i HEART YOU!
xxx
You are so funny in your nose and reindeer antlers.. You know that we only think the grass is greener ... in reality it probably ISN'T!!! xx
ReplyDeleteHi pretty girl!! Just found your blog! Can't wait to get to know you better! :)
ReplyDelete