Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Seeing Red...

Raunchy red heads seem to be popping up all over the place at the moment... It's making me want a change, a drastic look-at-me-and-my-fake-red-hair change. Mr Melbs said he wouldn't like it. Oh well. I reckon it'd look good. Although I do have to remind myself that dying my hair won't automatically make me look like our Cheryl Cole:

Ellynie May from Beauty and the Geek Australia had smoking hot red hair. Mr Melbs fancied her a lot. I did too actually:

Rihanna looks amaze in her new vid. Lurrrving this tone of fire engine red:

Miss Ashleeeeeee Simpson was partial to the rouge too. Check out her transformation from blonde to oraaange:


Flo is a rouge leader:


Although I do NOT want to end up like Shazza: Bleurgh.

My sis thinks red is chavvy. I'm not so sure.

6 comments:

  1. Dont you do it!! I will have to fly down to Australia and smack some sense into you!! xoxoxox You would look beautiful any shade, but I just love you as a blonde!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Sophie noooooo!! Please listen to your Aunt. You are a blondey girl.. Stay that way or get a wig to get the fixation out of your mind!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a gorgeous blonde. I say stay blonde too. I wish I looked as good in blonde hair as you do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you guys are too cute- thank you Ansa, very sweet although I do have my bored of blonde moments from time to time! Mr Melbs has put his foot down and doesn't want me to turn rouge! Maybe I will just try and sport the wig... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soph - i'm really tempted to die my hair - drastic or exciting>????

    ReplyDelete