Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sparkle for Spring

So the weather has been RUBBISH recently, I mean snow? In March?? Get me back to Oz! Like I said before, this blogger is NOT a winter person. Bring on those rays, tan and sweat any day  Beats freezing my norks off. (Well atm it is sunny and pushing 8 degrees- I know, crazy times)

Anywho... I have always been partial to sparkle. Especially when we need a bit of cheering up. Here are some visuals of my sparkle-tastic stuff (apologies for not the best quality snaps...)

Roarrrrr. Ok is it a lioness or a cheetah? Not sure and don't care when I only paid £12 from Primark. BARGAIN.

Kelly Brook polish from New Look . Crap pic to show sparkles but they are there. Honest.


FAVOURITE clutch! Present from Fairy Godmother. Faux Anya Hindmarsh lookalike. When can I go out next?? (This is from Seed in Melbourne btw...)
Anyone channeling a bit of sparkle for spring??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Sparkle arkle TASTIC...... !!! Love that nailpolish... And what a lucky girl you are to have SUCH a fantastic godmother - ha ha ! ;-) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love sparkle for spring, great pictures!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much dear for visiting my blog, leaving your lovely comment and becoming a new follower! It made my day!! Totally becoming a new follower of your blog! New blogging buddies ;) Have a great rest of your day dear!

    -Ashley Cooper @ design-parlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ashley! You have a great day too! xxx

    ReplyDelete