Friday, March 29, 2013

Sisterly love.

I really am SO lucky to have such an awesome sister. We get on very well and she makes me laugh. A LOT. Baby sis has recently returned from Australia- a 14 month long trip which saw her banana picking, sunbathing and prob drinking plenty of grog (or 'goon' as she refers to it) in Brisbane on the East Coast.

Last Sunday 21 of us ventured to the airport to welcome the little brown bean home. I was jealous of her tan as I am way too pasty right now (Summer, what is that again??)

Here are a few pics of me and my lil sis:

The siblings reunited. Along with Em's tan. Arghhh.

21 of us all for the brown bean in the middle. Love Actually eat your heart out!
Night out together in Melbourne June '12

Baby sis' 21st weekend in Cairns. Oh tan how I miss you.

The standard dance move.

Birthday girl. We already look worse for wear...

Cranking those moves.

At the tennis in Melbourne, Jan '12.

Best shirts ever.

Me, the boyf and the sis. Gooood times.

Cannot WAIT for the Easter weekend! Spending time with Mum who has missed us all so much, think she wants to burst every time we're around her...

Have a fab Easter xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Enjoy your time with your family for Easter. I know I am so excited about getting to see my family and sister again :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easter is the time for family and chocolate! Xx

      Delete
  2. So nice to see these pics! Have a great Easter and we'll see you all Monday... CAN'T WAIT... !!! Oh, and p.s are you getting out the fake bake?!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are simply gorgeous! And yes having a sister is pretty amazing.

    pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank u! Its great to have her back! Xxxx

      Delete
    2. Aw thank u! Its great to have her back! Xxxx

      Delete