Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Friends and Curry

The boyf and I ventured back to Surrey on Sat night, craving another delish curry this country has to offer. We love our Indian food and no-where in the world does a curry like the UK.

We met up with the Sussex/Surrey brood which is always a guaranteed good night! Sat was no exception with the boyf crawling into bed at 6am after a few beers and meaningful chats with his brother from another mother, Stef (the boyf of my bestie).

Our night in images:

So this pose makes us look small and skinny.Eliminates the double chin too haha. More please!
No words...
True Bromance.
The bestie and her man. I can totes hear wedding bells!!

Wine. Of the Australian kind. Doing it the right way.

Lucy, Jane and Sian. Love these ladies xxx


Best pic ever. Have you ever seen a better reason to crop this photo???!!

I am oblivious to Jane falling off her chair...


Standard taxi shot. At least that's what we do where I'm from. Oh and I am very happy in my fur from Topshop!


The crew!
Had a wonderful night. No shots of the grub but we've all seen curry before??

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Another great night out in Blighty -- your little group looks like fun ;-) Glad you got them on the Aussie plonk. Only you could pose for a pic & not notice your friend fall off a chair. It's all glam, darling!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I totally didn't realise it- it's all camera, focus and action! Haha. Love our little group xxxx

      Delete
  2. Ha ha another good night out on the town it seems.... ! Love a nice curry too...XXX

    ReplyDelete