Sunday, February 24, 2013

Our new room.

Mr Country Boy and myself have finally moved to London. Hurrah! We are living in a share house with other Aussies and Kiwis, he feels so at home :-).

The house isn't amazing, however it's cheap rent, convenient for work AND it's near bars,  pubs and restaurants. What more does a mortgage-free and baby-less couple need?!!

I have taken a few images of our room. It actually reminds me of my old room in Melbourne- I cannot seem to escape yellow pain, the gross colour seems to follow me wherever I go. Anyway, we've made the most of it (I think!):

Cute pic we sourced from good old B&Q. I only ever thought they sold hammers.

Bed with Aussie touch. He's a bit patriotic.

Dresser and scented candle. Our Valentines' cards go with the room haha.

Me trying to take a good shot with the mirror. The thing on the wall to the right is the boy's fave aspect about our room. He can write notes on it and all sorts... the simple things eh.

Off to check out out local boozer tonight.
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm very envious of your move to London, missy! Despite the yellow walls, your place looks great. I can't believe you're living with Aussies and Kiwis while away from the Land Down Under. Country Boy will certainly feel at home ... especially with the Aussie touches in your bedroom. Where in God's name did you find those special accessories? Care package sent from the country? :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely my dear..... and so nice to see Boris has settled in well. XXX

    ReplyDelete