Call me a geek but I really do love a punderful post title. Mine are endless haha.
Moving on... The snow has now melted, I have a deceased snowman AND snow dog in my garden. All that remains is a sorry looking puddle accompanied with a manky scarf, hat and the snow dog's ears which were a pair of bright socks. I have no visuals. It's too traumatic. You'll just have to use your imagination.
Back to the main focus of my pinteresting post...It's a Sunday and what better way to spend the morning than to forage through Pinterest: imagining, dreaming, wishing and then realising it ain't EVER going to happen (I will never afford that clutch, fit into that dress, build that house or sport cellulite free skinny thighs...) but we can at least share that wish list...
Here's a few things that have caught my eye this morning:
 |
| No description necessary. I love. |
 |
| LOVE the shoes, skirt, actually everything. Oh and I'd like the body too please. |
 |
| My infatuation and crush on black lace will never die. This dress is heaven. |
 |
| This too is a dream. |
 |
| I own one of these!! Yes, it is the first thing I can say I have seen on Pinterest which I do own. I hope to channel top chick and not top dog... |
 |
| Unlike me, this is delicate, subtle and ladylike. |
I hope everyone's month of Jan is going well. I am currently watching Murray and Djockhisface. Good match but making me miss Melbs :-(
Ha ha ha ... no not delicate, subtle and ladylike but you have many lovely attributes... Love your Pincollection. Especially Chanel sparkletastic bag... Remember there is a sparkle bag coming your way (sadly though not Chanel) XXX
ReplyDeleteYes, there is!! I am very excited... will hold out from buying a Chanel until then haha xx
Deletethere's a never-ending supply of beautiful and interesting images on pinterest!
ReplyDeletePS-visit my blog to enter my Jack Rogers giveaway!
I know. Love pinterest xx
DeleteMiss Sophs! Oh, how I have missed you!!! I am such a bad friend ... please forgive! I hope Auntie S has told you that I have been thinking about you & missing you muchly. So happy to read and hear that your trip home / overseas has been amazing and, as usual, you land on your feet and fabulosity follows!!! xxx
ReplyDeletePS: Will have to fight you for the Chanel sparkly bag! I think I need one in the country don't you? :-) xxx
ReplyDelete