I have been living in Australia for almost three years and two of those new years were spent daannn undder. Last year AND tonight I am back in blighty looking forward to spending it, yet again, with the love of my life (insert cringe here. Haha).
A visual run down of my year:
![]() |
| Reunited with the bestie. Here we are getting ready to watch the final installment of Twilight. |
![]() |
| In Spain with my boy. |
![]() |
| The uni besties. Gorgeous and wonderful. |
![]() |
| So difficult saying goodbye to these girls. They are not only work colleagues but my best friends in Oz. |
![]() |
| A big hello to my Mum at the airport. |
![]() |
| Winning bronze at the teachers' games!!!! |
![]() |
| My little sis. One of our many trips which always starts with a drink. |
![]() |
| My beautiful cousin Poppy. on our way to very spensive restaurant- Vue Du Monde |
![]() |
| Hanging out in Amsterdam with the girls. |
What 2012 did for me... Here is a run down of events/moments/stuff happening which all took place in 2012:
- I went to Amsterdam for the first time with my boyfriend, two of the besties and the boyf's friend Benni. I'll leave you to fill in the blanks on this trip...
-My sister accompanied me back to Australia with her own little trip in mind. At this moment she is stood in Sydney looking at the Harbor Bridge and probably covering her ears as she hates fireworks. Haha. I have visited the little sis in Brisbane and Cairns, she has also visited me. I love spending time with her, we just laugh loudly non stop.
- I have been on a proper road trip to Sydney with the boyf's friends. Best time ever.
- Work was more intense with a good role but I also realised I don't want to teach this year. 2013 will begin with a big question mark over my head.
- Teachers' Games took place in Ballarat. We came third in social netball. Although other teams took it a little too far, we didn't and we got a medal. Hooray.
- I continued to have lots of fun and laughs with my girly housemates. However Romeo, our cat died which was very sad.
- I attended two weddings and an engagement party. My cousin also got engaged two days ago. Lovely jubbly.
-The boyf and I house sat for 6 weeks. The house was poo and made me want to puke all the time.
-I lost 6 kg and have managed to find 4 of them again. Oh the joys of no exercise and eating crap.
-Watched 4 seasons of Breaking Bad. 2013 will be rubbish because season 5 isn't out until June 3rd. Yes June 3rd. Rubbish. I'll probably forget what has happened by then.
-Farewelled my Aunt who returned to the UK in August :,-(
-More farewells followed to work colleagues and very special friends at the end of October...We arrived in England on 4th November!
- The boyf and I have done a fair bit of travel: a scary holiday in Egypt, horror crash in Spain and feeding pigs in France. We are currently nomads.
2013 is full of uncertainty but as long as you have a roof over your head and with loved ones then everything else (hopefully!) will fall into place.
Happy New Year everyone XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX









Wonderful round up of 2012 for you... Oooh good, - glad Aunt did make it to the written word but no visuals.. ha ha No matter !! A bumper year for you..... Oz misses you GREATLY. Was not the same here this Xmas without you and Kobes. Love and XXXXX and hope to see you sooooooon! XXXX
ReplyDeleteAnd Ems WON'T like that photo seeing as she is NOT butterz or whatever you call it now!! X
ReplyDelete