Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinteresting pinks

Pinterest has become my new obsession. It is for girls who lust after things they can't afford, plan their dream wedding which won't be happening for another decade, fantasise about baking cakes they'll never master, I love it! Haha.

I have been 'pinning' a few items of women's wear recently and all do seem to have this pinky/orangey theme. Just the colours I dig at the mo.

Love this dress and wedges. Never been a huge fan of the ole wedges but I have been converted:


Want this entire get up. Ideal for date night, bar, wedding, work do... Stuff it, I'd wear this look to bed it's that good:


Oh Olivia. I do love thee. Although you do need a maccy d's:


Think I am just in love with the photography of this pic. Her skin looks amaze and I adore the hair:


Being the typical English 'pear' shape, I am no fan of swimming cossies however this one has turned me. Me likey. Oh and I reckon it would make my breasticles look ample:


Happy Sunday one and all.

5 comments:

  1. pinterest is addicting! I love the colors in all of these pics and the swimsuit is wonderful, i need to find one like that! cute blog! newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a Mad Ms S?? Haha- trying to read it backwards so it would make sense but it doesn't!! XXX Oh and hello Ophelia- thank you for following! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie, totally told you to keep pinterest a secret!!!! nick the ideas of there and pass them off as your own...

    still love you though, poobum!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete