Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mes boudoir.

Inspired by the blonde chick at Confessions, I have decided to capture my fave elements of my bedroom.

I have been renting this room since last June, I live with two other lovely girlies and the adorable Romeo :-), however I am not allowed to paint my room (landlord's orders)... So you gotta work with what ya got.









See a bit of a theme developing here???




Random postcards to make my walls look less yucky:


I must admit, it's not my drrreeeaaammmmm bedroom but it'll do for now...

5 comments:

  1. Try buying a really fun frame. And putting your post cards in as a collage or take little frames and put them in a design on your wall to throw a curve. If its a cheap frame it wont weight much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, thanks. Will try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Miss Union Jack!!! First things first, darling. When do I get to see you?!? It’s been far too long. Thank God for Auntie S and your blog – I know where to find you … sort of. ☺

    Your bedroom is cute – love the bed ensemble. The Coke bottles are adorable. It all gives you that little piece of home. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this blog....especially the coke bottles side by side next to the pic of you and Em.....you have a flair for design...and its good that you make the most of what you have got!!! XX

    ReplyDelete