Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterest and I am addicted.

I have seen this 'Pinterest' thingy floating around the blogosphere for a while now. I always just kind of thought it was an online source of very beautiful pictures. I was right. Sort of. This weekend I stayed in Essex with my bewdiful uni bestie Nic and she filled in the gaps for me on Pinterest. Oh and she invited me to join too :-)

This online 'inspirational pin board-esque thingy' is very addictive. You simply have your own online pin board and organise as many topics/subjects/interests (fashion/hair/places/homewares etc) as you wish and you simply just pin pictures from anywhere and share it. If you like anyone else's stuff you can 're-pin' it to your own board.

Here are a few pictures I posted on my 'Beautiful Photos' board recently:









I pineed this one up of gorge Kate at the War Horse prem and others are pinning it up like crazy. I pinned it up in my 'Looking Good' board:


Other popular pins:











To see more click:
http://pinterest.com/speaps/

You need to be invited by someone who is already on Pinterest. Wow sounds like some exclusive club haha. Give me your email add and I shall help you out!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't Pinterest addicting!!! When I first found it I think I spent hours upon hours on there just browsing:) I love adding pins to my blog and I'm so glad you're doing the same! We're both Pinterest junkies! Anyways, just started following. Come by, say hi and follow back. XO
    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be adding many more pins in future. Total addiction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm you may have to sign me up too! Looks good. Hope all well...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a 'blog virgin', must try and master Blogger first :-), but love the looks of Pinterest. Check out this link a friend sent me: http://www.streetartutopia.com/?p=5982 -- great photos that you might like. Looking forward to your return!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ms Maple! Have just uploaded a few to my pinterest board! XX

    ReplyDelete