Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grandpa turns 80!

On 1st January 2012 my wonderful Grandpa turned 80. He held a dinner at the RAF club in London along Piccadilly Road. Loves it.

I am the oldest of 11 grandchildren and was asked to do a speech. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk. Emotional as I was, I managed not to cry. Hurrah:


Yes I am wearing a doughnut in my hair again. Not as neat as I hoped but what can you do.

Here are the female species of the grandchildren. Tres glam:



Me and my bewdiful aunt and gorge cousin Pops:

NB: Please excuse the cream bra beneath my dress, total fashion faux pax as didn't know this would actually happen. Everyone knew what colour underwear I had on that evening. Happy birthday Grandpa! Haha.

Me wiv ma bro and sis.( I am loving the red the lil sis is rocking here. Gorge.) Lovesss them:


The birthday boy himself and that bewdiful aunt again:


The dress itself was pure bargainous. £10 from a shop over in the UK we call 'Primark'. Some peeps don't always want to admit their wardrobe is from Primarche (upmarket name for it haha) but I am a huge fan of cheap attire and I am proud!

Great day to start the year :-)

3 comments:

  1. SNAP Ms Regally Blonde!! First time though that we have "snapped" on the same photo... You looked GORGE never mind about the undery-wears (only noticable slightly in the photos not on the night). NUDE next time...! Loves you and yes, what a great way to start the year.XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look incredible. the hair is darling and that color on you is stunning. great post, love. thanks so much for sharing. if you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete