Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Skiing- Australian Styleeee

The past two weeks have been C-R-A-Y-Z-A-Y... I haven't stopped. Firstly I went on a Year 9 camp which was great- up in the mountains and all that camp style stuff.

Last week I was on Band Camp. Yes. Band camp. I didn't take my flute I have you know. This was work for three days:



From Band Camp I went to Mount Buller in Victoria with 10 other work peeps. It was wonderful:


I am trying to channel the scandinavian bunny skiier here: Haha:


Me in my borrowed gear. I did have ski gear envy throughout the trip:


Not the best snow but still, it was slippery enough:


The girls and myself:
Great night out with Mr P, Mr T. and Mr WTF. (Yes and it does mean that). Hilarious:



This place was a sausage fest. I went hunting:





Those skiing kangas can be reckless:


Common around these areas:

He didn't come to the door, story of my life.


I am aching now from just two days of skiing... Have started my rabbit food detox too. Fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no depressing now you are back and have only the detox to look forward to!! Looks like you had a FUN time and gorgeous weather in Mornington for the Band Camp! Jealous - Need to do skiing Australian stylee!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I haven't had the chance to go skiing at all the last 3 years. Boo

    X

    ReplyDelete