I didn't want to look like a frigid ballerina or something that resembled poo on my head. Just felt like a change what with the new fringe and all:
The housemates:
The parts I vaguely recall:
I think the doughnut will be making more appearances. Well it better considering it cost me a lot more than the $2 I predicted...
haha. i love this. and you look stunning. love the bun. thanks for another wonderful post. Would love if you'd check out pictures from my latest outfit post. Thanks love. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Buns are backkk!! Will be checking out your post no worries xx
ReplyDeletewhat? a donut? on your head? I mean, it LOOKS great, and now I might have to try it out.
ReplyDeleteThe doughnut works! It's a mesh round shaped thing. Do it. xx
ReplyDeleteI love your little bun ..so stinkin cute! :)
ReplyDeletei love the bun! im confused about this donut thing though, what is it?
ReplyDeleteIt's doughnut shaped mesh which you pull your hair through then pin around it. I'll do a post to show people how to perfect the look xxx
ReplyDeletei goggled it and found them on amazon so im going to purchase :) thanks for the find!
ReplyDeletehaha this was a lovely night i cant remember..thank god for wine :P
ReplyDelete