Saturday, June 25, 2011

She bangs.

I didn't go for the full blown chop but decided on this bang instead:




I love it! My hair isn't as blonde as usual due to the toner, a few washes will get it looking my regular blonde.

Side view:


Today my wonderful friend V and I went shopping and purchased these divine Leona Edmiston stockings. A total bargain for $12! New hair, new stockings- I am SO going out tonight people!


Check out the lovely botannical gifts I was given in the last few weeks. First pic is moving in flowers from my aunt and uncle:


These are a 'thank-you-for-doing-J.Lo-style-make-ups' flowers from the wonderful Miss Shelly:




Now, I'm no florist but I am bloomin impressed with my floristy skills:

My bedroom smells AMAZING at the moment.

Auntie also gave me this exciting package:




Hooray, it's Skull & Glossbones! Check out the digits:


It matches the colour scheme of my blog.

I'm off to a French restaurant tonight and then showing off my hair & stockings...

Au Revoir!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh la la - have a wonderful time this evening and you look AMAZING.!! Love the hair, and the nails! Enjoy yourself and see you tomorrow for "Offspring" catch up !! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the stockings - tres chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bangs beautiful lady! And such a wonderful afternoon - highlight has to be bridal fashion parade! PS I'm still in my Lena Edmistons, THANK YOU XOXO

    ReplyDelete