Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dianna, the bob, nails and a depressing musical.

My roots are horrendous at the moment and my hair is in dire need of a chop... I'm visiting the hairdresser's on Sat morning and have come across this beaut of a hair cut:



Will I?? Won't I??

My wonderful aunt has also bought me this gorg nail colour. It's the Skull & Glossbones from Pirates of the Carribean range. LOVE it!!! I am very excited to get this on my nails:



I blubbed my way through this last night:


It was amazing. I love a good musical. Even depressing ones. I thought it might be a reaction to the overload of MSG in the Chinese food we had beforehand. Everyone else was crying so I don't think it was that.

On a less depressing note I'm on my way back to England next Thursday, cannot wait to see the friends and fam again!! I've missed their company. Lots.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. love the polish and the hairstyle. Enjoy the UK when you return x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you will have the nailpolish pressie this afternoon (as in 'you shall go to the ball' like the fairy godmother I am!!) Go for the hair chop Sophs - think it would really suit you and glad you enjoyed the musical.. see you later. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know you are! Will tell you about the musical too- you should go! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning hairstyle. I say go for it - then when you get home you will get off the plane feeling super glam and all transformed.

    ReplyDelete