Friday, March 11, 2011

Dresses that I heart...

After all the Oscar shannanigans, music awards and acting Bafta thingys, many gorgeous looking dresses/actresses etc have def caught my eye.

Reese was number one all the way. Some mags said she was 'underwhelming'. Whatevs.


Here's J to the 'ello looking amazing at the Grammys. Remember those J.Lo days? I do and I love her.

This was taken last year. Sienna is my girl crush in this beaut of a dress:


Here's Nicole channelling that early 90s-embroidery-bad-taste-wedding-dress-look. I'd be ashamed of yourself Nicole. Bleurghhhh.



I hate ending things on a bad note. Let's drool over J to the 'ello.



Loving the Jennifer L nostalgia. Hot.

6 comments:

  1. have you been able to see her on american idol?? she looks amazing every night!!

    have a great friday!

    cheeriosandbeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving j to the Lo!

    oh yeah, so er... mail me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Sienna Dress best, as you know.. But you also know you'd rock it better! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on Sophs, shouldn't it be SHEN-anigans??? (Em and I think it should be.. you being an English teacher and all that!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah probabley, I was teasting you with my speling. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Jlo looks ammmazing!!!

    I do love that dress Sienna is wearing, it's different without being OTT.

    Nicole just looks heinous. Vomit.

    ReplyDelete