

I am giving up the wax, hair removal and tweezers and growing mine. Haha. I'll try and avoid the sun so it's nice and dark. It needs to be on show for sure.
I am running a 10K around this gorgeous lake on Thursday 25th Nov:

Anyone else want to join me on the moustache front?
Sophie Louise P - you always bring a smile to my face!!! from your everloving Aunt S-E XX p.s. if you don't manage to grow one I am sure a drawn-on one will be fine.
ReplyDeleteThis might be easier! John x
ReplyDeleteThank you Aunt S-E X, you make me smile too without realising it :-)Teehee xxx
ReplyDeleteJohn- Yes, the mugs are a great idea!
You always make me laugh! Love the moustaches!!
ReplyDeleteHey... can I use your "Movember Needs You" image? Have started a network for Mo-growing runners, and would like to post it there. Check the network out at: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/network/runners
ReplyDelete