
I like to change my perfume every year, one bottle is not enough... I need to get bored of my perfume. Quite liking the ad for this too:

It's so good to actually have the wonga to buy perfume now and not scrimp to buy those cheap body sprays that we ALL used to wear at youth club in our early teens... Good old Impulse and Charlie Red :-)Reminds me of braced-up boys and discos where everyone is playing spin the bottle. It was the only way I could get a snog at 13. Love that game.
Here's another flavourite of mine... My aunt worked in a perfume boutique in Melbourne and introduced me to this GORGEOUS scent:

It's called 'L'Ombre Dans L'Eau' by Diptyque. Mr Melbs calls it 'dick-tease' because he loves it so much, haha!
it sounds great...
ReplyDeleteI got a sample of this at the screening of Desert Flower - been wearing it ever since. I really like it too
ReplyDeletex
I'm addicted to perfume. I'll have to check this out. Sounds delic xx
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! So lets talk perfume, i LOVE to talk perfume. I have TWO different scents for EACH season! AAHH you have inspired me to do a perfume seasons post now. Super fun!
ReplyDeleteWearing a different perfume for every season is a great idea too- so long as the seasons actually happen, haha!
ReplyDelete'Flora' is fab, I need to buy more but it's SOOOOOO expensive at $109 a bottle!