Monday, March 17, 2014

Enjoyment :-)

Having reached my 34 week pregnancy mark yesterday, I am now winding down work and really starting to find little bits of joy in my life. 

My wonderful uni bestie's FREE Kate Spade bag. (She's in one of those jobs where labels are thrown at her for free. Jealous? Moi? Nooooooo :-)) 

Clapham common yesterday. It's starting to be one of my fave places to hang out. That's a toy boat if you were wondering. Looks real, I know.
Enjoying the sun coming through my living room window and how delish it looks.

I enjoyed a yummy kiwi coffee on sat arvo at a place called grind in Putney. Good coffee is rare in these parts of the world.

Reminiscing about spending time with this gorgeous beauty. Happy st p's day Bon!!

Pedicure was out this day. I get enjoyment from showing off my well manicured trotters.

Spending time with the boyf and miss K.

Huge enjoyment eating a 'from scratch' burger and chips. Yummmmm.

So the baby does have a name but the boyf now doesn't want one of the middle names, we are now back to the drawing board. 

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment