Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#Love

It's been a month of LOOOVVVEEEEE!! And no, I don't mean the soppy kind meant only for the other half. I'm talking big love for people, food and general stuff...

I love my aunt aka fairy godmother. She celebrated another birthday on the 19th Jan xxxx

As did the fellow lovely blondie- she's GORG no??

Am a bit in love with the new DKNY perfume. It's called Rooftop Peony. Love the name, packaging and the pink theme.

Do you love my new hen do notebooks from Paperchase?? Three bridesmaids on a mission to plan THE best hen do everrrrrr. 

Love this pink by Sportsgirl. Can't remember the name of it but my goodness it has staying power.

YUMMMM!! My delish banana and golden syrup loaf- LOVE this (even if I do say this myself :-))

For all you cat lovers out there. I love our feline friends. They have the best life.

Am in love with these grey heels. I have them in mind for the bestie's wedding as a bridesmaid. Thoughts??

The boyf cooked me this Aussie number last week- homemade chicken parmigiana with chips and salad. It's on my 'Dinners I LOVE' list now.

Have a great week. Spread a little love ladies xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh lovely post. Sorry I missed it. Luffs you too and miss you LOADS. XXX

    ReplyDelete