Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Post Summer.

Its already been my old dear's 50th and the baby sister's 22nd, cannot BELIEVE October has well and truly parked up. It was almost a year ago that the country boyf and I left Australian soil and ended up on the slushy, wintery paths of Surrey.

Here's what I've been doing since that wonderful time we had in the summer:

Bought this dress from the new H&M store in Hammersmith. Love the blue:

Painted my nails in Lavender. I know, totally radical:

Sourced some sequins in M&S:

Celebrated these two gorgeous people becoming engaged (oh and I'M CHIEF BRIDESMAID) yes I'm excited:

AND this other bestie getting engaged too!! AND yes, I am also a bridesmaid again!!


Received these from a wonderful friend:

Celebrated my 20 something birthday hahaha:

Celebrated his 20 something birthday ( and yes, he is YOUNGER than meeeeee. Totally a cougar):
 
Also just getting used to the up and coming cold weather... Brrrrrrrrrr.

Keep warm lovelies!!

Xxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment