Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Reaping the Benefits...

Flawless skin is tres important to me and I am often on the hunt to achieve perfectly airbrushed looking skin (who isn't?!). Having tried Bare Minerals and Mac foundations, my recent journey of seeking ye holy grail of perfect looking skin has led me back to the make-up of this blog- Benefit.

A sucker for the kitsch packaging and cute slogans I love me a bit of Benefit make-ups. Last week my body wandered (do you ever get that??) to the Benefit beauty counter and in my trance like 'need good make-up' state I ended up making the following purchases:



The new concealer WITH a hydrating balm. Pure amazeballs. Particularly wonderful when severely hungover and skin is flaking off, bags under eyes etc (most weekend for moi then.)



Benefit Oxygen foundation in honey. I would def go a shade darker in the summer. This foundation does let your skin breathe whilst giving medium coverage. It is slightly dewy too which makes me look far more awake rather then sweaty, Haha.


Pixie Woo aka Samantha Chapman Brush. Only £9.99 from Boots. Love the angled tip for high definition results. Recommended to me by my dear fellow blonde Miss B.
WHOAAA. Talk about a close up (and excuse those roots...) Post applying my slap. I think it's good coverage which evens out my skin tone. A happy bunny I am.


 Anyone else have any particular buys/brands they are loving at the moment??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




8 comments:

  1. I, too, am always looking for new makeup to try! I tried Bare Minerals but really didn't like it. Currently I am using clinique foundation and powder and I really like it!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bare minerals is great for oily skin but you have to work hard for full coverage! Thank you for your comment xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Love this! You are SO gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products! Thank you for the recommendations!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Benefit, always a fan of their new products! Xxx

      Delete